Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 296 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00177 CNY / COP
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 24% cheaper than in Chengdu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000元 in Chengdu you would need to make just about 12,108元 (COL$6,851,500) in Bucaramanga.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Asansol costs ₨70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Plata costs ARS $74 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)