Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 442 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.938 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 85% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 29,575元 (€3,726) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨325 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$160 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhopal costs ₨600 (about 5 hours ago)