Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 394 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.932 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 87% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 28,028元 (€3,533) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madurai costs ₨70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cartagena costs COL$20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)