Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 108 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.695 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 98% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 33,668元 (£3,872) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baghdad costs 750,000 Dinar (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Edinburgh costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)