Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 147 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.332 CNY / BBD
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 82% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 27,303元 (8,194 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$15,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rosario costs ARS $180 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beijing costs 56元 (about 1 hour ago)