Cost of living in Bremen, Germany vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.932 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 71% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 30,787元 (€3,881) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corunna costs €1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poltava costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Vijayawada costs ₨130 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Irvine, California costs $40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 5 hours ago)