Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.622 CNY / RON
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 13% cheaper than in Chengdu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000元 in Chengdu you would need to make just about 14,705元 (9,067 lei) in Brasov.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$15,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rosario costs ARS $180 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beijing costs 56元 (about 2 hours ago)