Cost of living in Bonn, Germany vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.932 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 80% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 30,616元 (€3,860) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,166 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London, Ontario costs C$25 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in New York City costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b150 (about 3 hours ago)