Cost of living in Bidar, India vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 139 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09065 CNY / INR
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bidar (India) is 5% cheaper than in Chengdu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000元 in Chengdu you would need to make just about 15,201元 (₨167,696) in Bidar.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.93 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 340,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Washington D.C. costs $3.75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$142 (about 3 hours ago)