Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 270 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09057 CNY / INR
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 44% cheaper than in Chengdu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000元 in Chengdu you would need to make just about 8,360元 (₨92,305) in Bhubaneswar.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 102,990 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kota costs ₨5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €29 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Siliguri costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)