Cost of living in Berlin, Germany vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 734 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.985 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 86% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 29,829元 (€3,735) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 175 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)