Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02225 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 31% cheaper than in Chengdu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000元 in Chengdu you would need to make just about 10,408元 (467,820 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niterói costs R$ 5.40 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Antalya costs 1,300TL (about 3 hours ago)