Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.417 CNY / TND
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 46% cheaper than in Chengdu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000元 in Chengdu you would need to make just about 9,669元 (4,001 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 500,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 80元 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 3,009 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 2 hours ago)