Cost of living in Béchar, Algeria vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05261 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béchar (Algeria) is 18% cheaper than in Chengdu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000元 in Chengdu you would need to make just about 11,479元 (218,203 Dinar) in Béchar.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aurangabad costs ₨180 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bordeaux costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,450 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nuuk, Greenland costs kr65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 30,000,000 ₫ (about 4 hours ago)