Cost of living in Barrie, Canada vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.070 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barrie (Canada) is 71% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 25,623元 (C$5,054) in Barrie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €800 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$1,200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 80元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 3,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$22 (about 2 hours ago)