Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,366 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.869 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 74% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 27,769元 (€3,529) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,600 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $762 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratislava costs €27 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Anantapur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Melbourne costs AU$14 (about 2 hours ago)