Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,396 prices entered by 297 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.937 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 77% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 28,350元 (€3,572) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,067 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U55,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Copenhagen costs kr800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €0.91 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)