Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,366 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.869 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 74% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 29,505元 (€3,750) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Grand Cayman costs CI$10 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,505 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Londrina costs R$ 4.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novosibirsk costs руб 800 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)