Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 94 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00046 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Chengdu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000元 in Chengdu you would need to make just about 13,405元 (Rp 29,224,175) in Bandung.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patiala costs ₨250 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)