Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.905 CNY / BND
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 38% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,380元 (B$3,951) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,193 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.85 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Havana costs 200 CUC (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stamford, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)