Cost of living in Bălţi, Moldova vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.39414 CNY / MDL
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bălţi (Moldova) is 35% cheaper than in Chengdu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000元 in Chengdu you would need to make just about 10,432元 (26,469 Leu) in Bălţi.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Montpellier costs €3.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Managua costs 20,000 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)