Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.457 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 155% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 38,289元 (NZ$8,591) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Concordia costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pointe-Noire costs 2,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)