Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.979 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 83% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 31,049元 (15,687 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ankara costs 160TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,456 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Karachi costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)