Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.898 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 54% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 23,099元 (€2,925) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨600 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 25 lei (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Port of Spain costs 28 TT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Odessa costs 6,000₴ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in General Santos City costs Php116 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php160 (about 2 hours ago)