Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00561 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 15% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,218元 (3,071,404 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$79,990,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wichita, Kansas costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portland, Oregon costs $2.99 (about 2 hours ago)