Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.861 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 8% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,254元 (Q18,877) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 450,000 Bs.S. (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Munich costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)