Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00176 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 21% cheaper than in Chengdu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000元 in Chengdu you would need to make just about 11,924元 (6,771,033 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $7,116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $55,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Islamabad costs ₨2,568 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhubaneswar costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)