Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 669 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.932 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 133% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 39,689元 (€5,003) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Asunción costs 149,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Barcelona costs €1.25 (about 2 hours ago)