Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 435 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01558 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 26% cheaper than in Chengdu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000元 in Chengdu you would need to make just about 12,539元 (804,992 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 841 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ranchi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oporto costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Allahabad costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)