Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 289 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.846 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,014元 (€2,551) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Munich costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bizerte costs 1.600 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €10,000 (about 2 hours ago)