Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.805 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 100% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 32,039元 (﷼ 17,752) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$38,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 2 hours ago)