Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00559 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 110% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 31,438元 (5,624,835 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨800 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Machala costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Port of Spain costs 28 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Odessa costs 6,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)