Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.828 CNY / AED
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 60% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 25,565元 (Dirham 13,984) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,800 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Manila costs Php200 (about 3 hours ago)