Cost of living in Akure, Nigeria vs Chengdu, China
WARNING! Akure has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Akure.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01766 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akure (Nigeria) is 118% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 34,839元 (1,972,351 ₦) in Akure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in New York City costs $26 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.17 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Curitiba costs R$ 4,939 (about 4 hours ago)