Cost of living in Adana, Turkey vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 230 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.890 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 49% cheaper than in Chengdu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000元 in Chengdu you would need to make just about 7,605元 (8,541TL) in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aarhus costs kr120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Copenhagen costs kr61 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $7,116 (about 6 hours ago)