Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan vs Chengdu, China
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12235 CNY / SDG *
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 44% cheaper than in Chengdu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000元 in Chengdu you would need to make just about 8,369元 (68,401 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$38,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $1,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 3 hours ago)