Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Chengdu, China
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 216 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01755 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is about the same as in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,566元 (1,057,873 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Iquique costs CH$60,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $2.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $1,254,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Meerut costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mariupol costs 6,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)