Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 126 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.030 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 57% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 25,074元 (C$4,985) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 4 hours ago)