Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Chengdu, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 191 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.061 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Chengdu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 98% more expensive than in Chengdu (China)
For example, you would need at least 33,641元 (kr31,699) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000元 in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Machala costs $500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨600 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Port of Spain costs 28 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Odessa costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in General Santos City costs Php116 (about 1 hour ago)