Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 455 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.881 RUB / HRK
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 128% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 223,635 (18,822 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 98,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 175 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)