Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.668 RUB / TWD
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 86% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 189,737 (71,124 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 102,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Marseille costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Neuchatel costs CHF 9 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)