Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 141 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00524 RUB / IDR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 12% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 111,643 (Rp 21,313,137) in Yogyakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 100,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 500,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 80元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 3,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨170 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 2 hours ago)