Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05895 RUB / MMK
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 119% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 208,518 (3,537,121 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 95,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Eskişehir Province costs 750TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in São Paulo costs R$ 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Sydney costs AU$2,033 (about 2 hours ago)