Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 274 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.932 RUB / PLN
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 76% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 186,648 (9,364 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 106,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stamford, Connecticut costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mogadishu costs 750,000 S (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Windsor costs C$6.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surat costs ₨20 (about 4 hours ago)