Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,030 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.928 RUB / PLN
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 101% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 192,962 (9,683 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 96,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €800 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$1,200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 80元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 3,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$22 (about 2 hours ago)