Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24615 RUB / HUF
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 51% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 139,054 (564,924 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 92,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baghdad costs 750,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Edinburgh costs £1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)