Cost of living in Verona, Italy vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 117 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 92.382 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Verona (Italy) is 197% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 261,025 (€2,825) in Verona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 88,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Surgut costs руб 35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Manila costs Php90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)