Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.696 RUB / SEK
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 184% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 292,695 (33,657 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 103,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Ludhiana costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beaverton, Oregon costs $39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Portland, Oregon costs $24,732 (about 3 hours ago)