Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.792 RUB / SEK
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 188% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 262,213 (29,824 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 91,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $85 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,474 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prievidza costs €550 (about 2 hours ago)