Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 490 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09916 RUB / CLP
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 76% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 171,007 (CH$1,724,588) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 97,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paderborn costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rivne costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Rome costs €0.37 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)