Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 187 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 91.498 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 142% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 254,350 (€2,780) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 105,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$750 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Barranquilla costs COL$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)